Thursday, October 9, 2008

introduction.

Hello. And thanks for checking out my blog.

I am just a small town girl with big ole opinions. I love to talk. In fact I am always talking and wanting to share my opinions. So I thought this would be the best way to 'share' my thoughts. Lord knows my husband will be thankful that I am giving him a break. lol.

I'm a Christian. I am pretty opinionated about my beliefs. Now that being said- I should also mention that I am also very set on the whole 'work out your own salvation' thing. What I mean to say is that just because I do not agree with the way someone lives their life doesn't mean that I will condemn them, or even think bad of them. Jesus didn't come to condemn and I don't intend to either. (I am big on that too. I hate it when people want to preach you to death when what they need to be doing is praying. lol.) I have two kids (that know everything) and I have been married for ten years. I work for a software company that writes public safety software. And to be honest I am not very enthused about my job anymore. But it pays the bills. (Well most of them anyway. hehee.)

I intend to share my world views with you guys. And by saying that I mean that I am just going to give my opinions on whatever happens to be on my mind.

Now just because I have lots of opinions already formed doesn't mean I'm not opened minded. So your comments are always welcome. Feel free to 'put me in my place' at anytime. lol.

Ok. So I guess that's about all I can think of to tell you guys.

Be Blessed!

No comments: